Episode 16: Eryn Hall
May I please introduce you to my darling friend Eryn? She’s one of those gems who doesn’t know how great she is. She’s all about encouraging women to be more healthy both spiritually and physically. In this interview she shares with us a journey she hasn’t talked about much; her nearly decade-long battle with anorexia. Listen, if you’re like me and don’t have an eating disorder, I bet you still have an issue (or seven) with food. Regardless, I know you’ll get a lot out of this chat. I certainly did.
what we chat about:
- the one word she needed for her new tattoo
- her journey toward heath
- how she deals with her tendency to want to over-protect her kids
- her cute new boots!
- Eryn’s Eating Disorder Story
- Andrea Howey’s hand lettering
- Lyndsey Slipper Boot
- Armed with Truth temporary tattoos (if you’re like me and keep getting tattoos you don’t like!)
where to find eryn:
share the struggle!
Find me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you’ve been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!