Jake Bertrand has battled health obstacles, including an autoimmune and a neurological disorder, and has almost lost his life a few times. This worship leader and recording artist has had more than his fair share of suffering, but he continues to push forward putting one foot in front of the other, maintaining his optimism and finding strength through God.
Jake shares why he chooses to remain grateful and how his life continues to influence his music.
What we talk about:
- Striving to be a voice of hope for others
- Following God’s call to pursue music
- Bryan Adams’ hits and influence
- Developing health concerns at a young age
- How health challenges have shaped his faith
- Facing doubt and frustration
- Reaching people through music and social media
- Facing a difficult “Job season” in life
- Staying positive in spite of pain and suffering
Connect with Jake:
Explore the Faith Strong Podcast Network:
Join the Faith Strong Community: