Mom Struggling Well #21
So thankful to bring you some insight this week from my friend Kristin Lemus. She’s a mom of 6 kids (plus 1 in heaven) who has learned the importance of facing lies head-on with a plan. She’s passionate about helping moms be brave and seeing the importance of being the one to reach out to other moms instead of waiting for them to come to you.
what we chat about:
- The journey through the grief of miscarriage.
- How to make new mom friends after you move.
- Taking thoughts captive and how you’ll hear the lies first.
- The importance of prioritizing time with God even when you’re exhausted.
where to find kristin lemus:
strategies to struggle well:
- Reach out to a friend each day this week.
- Begin a binder full of Truth from God’s word to combat lies you believe.
- Download Kristin’s book (link above).
- If you’re feeling isolated, make a brave mom step and join a mom’s group in your area.
- Maybe you’re in a well-established group of girls and you can reach out to the new mom and welcome her warmly.
share the struggle!
Find me on Instagram, twitter or facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you’ve been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
About the Podcast
Join Emily Thomas each week as she chats with a friend (usually a mom) about a challenge they’ve had and how they struggled well through it. Don’t worry, though. It’s not all about kids or sadness. It’s funny, too. Promise.