This week, Grey Cup Champ and former wide receiver of the Edmonton Eskimos, Nate Coehoorn.
Nate talks about:
- how growing up in a small town becomes an eye opener in the big city.
- how his foundation became to crumble as he stepped away from his faith.
- his turn around in pursuing God over anything else.
- his emotional reflection of people speaking the promises of God into his life.
- meeting his wife and the birth of his daughter.
- how Grace has become a big part of Nate’s story.
“Even in church people were judging me, people obviously in football judge me. I really understand the power of words. Cause I had people judging me and not even knowing my new character. But on the other hand, I had people speaking into my life, the promises of God, and the promises of the bible ‘”
Connect with Nate Coehoorn on Twitter:
Subscribe to the Audio Podcast: