This week we are wikiing God with Canada’s Passion Coach, Eryn-Faye Frans. She is a speaker and an author who has changed the lives of thousands of couples. Eryn-Faye’s groundbreaking book, The Essential Elements of Sex, gives couples the biblical building blocks necessary to make their marriages grow and thrive throughout the decades together.
Eryn-Faye Frans talks with Mark about…
- how the church needs to model Jesus in being the place where our vulnerabilities are central
- difficulty in finding emotional support in the church
- why it inspired her to be a support for others and to use bedroom toys as a way into people’s lives and stories
- her insights on our stigmas and responses around sex
- the “three c’s” of relationship and the many myths around sex in our culture
- why are bodies are designed by a God who desires pleasure for us
- Ontario’s new sex ed curriculum and how best to talk to our children about sex and their bodies
About the Podcast
Mark Groleau sits down with fellow Jesus-followers, sharing their beliefs and stories to “wiki” a better understanding of God. This is where theology and faith collide to help each other grow and shape a more compelling God for everyone.